Saturday, October 07, 2017

Welcome Fall...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created a sweet hostess gift using The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's newest stamp set "Welcome Fall" and coordinating die. I purchased a pump soap dispenser with a harvest fragrance (cinnamon/pumpkin, I think) and simply decorated it with a stamped image/sentiment tag and embellished with burlap ribbon and string. It makes a great gift for teachers! Too fun!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!