Saturday, October 07, 2017

Welcome Fall...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created a sweet hostess gift using The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's newest stamp set "Welcome Fall" and coordinating die. I purchased a pump soap dispenser with a harvest fragrance (cinnamon/pumpkin, I think) and simply decorated it with a stamped image/sentiment tag and embellished with burlap ribbon and string. It makes a great gift for teachers! Too fun!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea and I love the way you decorated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really solid breakdown! It's refreshing to read something that cuts right to the chase with actionable tips. Definitely worth the bookmark.Advertising agency in Gwalior

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!