Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Lots-O-Lovin' Blog Hop Winner...

What a fabulous Blog Hop we had for my first day on the design team for Meljen's Designs! You can take a look at all the darling creations by the design team HERE! I had 59 comments!! WOW! What a turnout! I went to random.org and put in my numbers and here is my winner:

 LISA R from Lisa's Paper Addiction! Lisa, please contact me for your prize HERE

Her comment is "Congrats! What a talented group you all are. Thanks for the inspiration."

Today is Tantalizing Tuesday at Meljen's Designs and the some of the design team is showcasing their blog hop creations, so if you missed them the first time, hop over and take a look at them now!  

Here's a cute card I created to inspire you to rush over to Whimsy Stamps (where Meljen's Designs sells their images) and buy, buy, buy!! These digistamps are just too darn cute!! My image is called "Cuddle Dragon" and he's perfect for a baby, or boy, or a little girl who loves princesses, and magical themes!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner. Yes, all Meljens designs are soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!