Friday, July 06, 2012

JustRite Papercraft July Release - Day 5

Well, today is the last day of the JustRite Papercraft July Stamp Release and I will tell you that each stamp set is wonderful! I love, love, love this release!! I created a tag for you, and had a fabulous time doing it! It sings to me as I love anything with a Victorian theme! 

My last reveal uses With Gratitude Antique Labels paired with Antique Labels One Dies and Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities® Spiral Blossom One with pretty lace, silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and a Vintage image by Harrison Fischer.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop and don't forget to come back again this week to see what else we've created using the fabulous new release from JustRite Papercraft and Amy Tedder (the stamp designer)!
Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: With Gratitude Antique Labels
Paper: Recollections Tag, Echo Park patterned paper,
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Marker, Distress Ink
Embellishments: Ivory Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Vintage image, Lace Trim, Recollection Pearls, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam dots, Beacon Adhesives

2 comments:

  1. How lovely this is, I feel I can replicate this even though my crafting experience is limited. I rely on these blogs to give me inspiration.

    Thanks

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!