Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CAS Christmas...

We are back today with some more clean and simple Christmas cards.  This will become a regular weekly feature with The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store in September. During this month of August we’re just playing everything by ear, and today felt like a CAS Christmas card day!  AND, the good news is, all the paper pads used today are ON SALE!  That’s always a good thing!

Don't forget there is still time to enter the Silk Ribbon Blog Candy drawing and you can read all about it HERE!

Today Sharon, Deb and I have created CAS cards to show you and here is mine:

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!
 
Project Recipe:
Paper: Kaisercraft Silly Season, Bazzill Basics White and Red Cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, White Gel Pen
Embellishments: Green Burlap String from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesives, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Dots 

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, Ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. I think this may be my first time to your blog...I am so glad I am here. I just love this card! I am guessing you used the white gel pen to tip the top of the reindeer's antlers. What a great idea instead of messing with heavy "snow" products! I just think this is so clean...yet, very enjoyable!

    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

    You May Receive 1-5 Cards!
    Leave a comment:
    http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!