Thursday, October 04, 2012

CAS Christmas

It's CAS Christmas with The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and today I have used the negative piece from the Spellbinders Paper Arts™ 2012 Holiday Tree as my focal point. I cut the tree from KaiserCraft Silly Season paper stack and and will use it for another project. I used the paper with the negative image and layered it over another piece of patterned paper!

My sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft's Noel Christmas Ornaments stamp set and my finishing touch is a pretty burgundy seam binding bow.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, Ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.     

3 comments:

  1. Joining so many others sending you love and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you dont know me but on hearing what had happened I had to come and send you as much positive energy as I can. I am so sorry this terrible thing has happened. I cant even begin to imagine. I truly hope the road ahead gets smoothed over in as many ways as possible. good luck and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your work. From one single mom and crafter to another you and your son are in my prayers. I know God can take such horrible events and make something so wonderful and I pray he'll do just that. I'm so happy you and your son are safe. Best wishes and look forward to you being back up and on your crafting feet to see your creations again. Hugs, Lori Williams Leng

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!