Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Floral Loom Necklace...

For those of my blog readers who don't know, I was asked to join the Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins Design Team and I am so excited! I met Julianna at the Spellbinders 2012 Design Team Retreat and just fell in love with her! She is a beautiful soul and is so encouraging and uplifting! She has developed an amazing product called the Jewel Loom™, and I've been having a ball with it! 

I created this necklace using the Jewel Loom, Spellbinders® Media Mixage Bezels with a lovely image from Piddix! All my supplies are listed below in the Project Recipe! Stay tuned for more jewelry and other crafty fun!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!



Project Recipe:
Jewelry Components: Jewel Loom™; ICE Resin®; Beadalon Crimp Tubes, Crimp Tool, White Wildfire Beading Thread, 20 gauge Silver Wire, Jump Ring Maker; Toho 6/0 E Silver Beads, Red/Gold Crystal Faceted Rounds; Silver Bead Caps; Silver Balls; Filigree Medallion; Fishhook Clasp

3 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS…I just got some Piddix images for the Media Mixage Bezels. Can't waIT TO PLAY. I love the bead in the center of each section ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy and how beautiful! Such a delicate piece and the colors are wonderful with everything. Your talent never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!