Saturday, February 15, 2014

Grateful Heart ...

Hi everyone! Here is the companion card to the card I made yesterday, using the same Spellbinders® Paper Arts dies and stamp set. You can see how you can create more than one version of your idea just by turning the dies, using different ones from the same set, etc. Just a quick post today! Supplies listed below!

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Olive Green, Light Pink, Dark Pink and White Cardstock, Floral patterned paper from my stash
Embellishments: Decorative Pearls, Beacon Adhesive, 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Darsie-these rectangle dies are so pretty and shown off so well with your card.
    Love the shape and colour,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card as always!! I am so enamoured with your creations because they are all so well put together and inspiring!! I received the beautiful butterfly card that you sent and I have it right over my work table so I can see it every time I am in my craft room! I have received lots of compliments on it and have given your site address to a few friends so they can also enjoy your art!! Thank you so much for your kindness in sending it to me!!! It really brightened my day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!