Thursday, June 25, 2015

Love you...


I cut the Urban Blooms die cut in half, then rolled and glued them onto a circle to get my sweet mum! You'll cut 6 or 8 of the blooms, depending on how full you want your flower to be. Add some silky ribbon bows and lace and your card is done! All supplies are listed below!

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Graphic45 Botanical Tea 6x6 Patterns & Solids, Bazzill Basics Paper® Ivory, and Mango Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, beautiful colours , beautiful card Darsie!!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! This is stunning. Those flowers and ribbon are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darsie, your imagination never ceases to amaze me! This is a beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Your card has a lovely feeling and I love your use of the flower die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Darsie and I love your color scheme. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!