Monday, November 16, 2015

Thoughtful Rose Tag...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created a pretty Victorian Floral tag showcasing Spellbinders® Paper Arts newest Nestabilities called Labels 48 Decorative Elements. My pretty rose floral background is from a vintage postcard and I love the soft colors of pink and aqua mixed with the darker brown. I used a sweet sentiment from JustRite Papercraft Vintage Fan and Sentiments and stamped it on the tiny tag in the die template set and used lots of pearls and ribbon to finish it off.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Rose background image, Bazzill Basics White, Light Blue and Espresso Brown Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Espresso Truffle ink pad

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Darsie. Love the layering the and soft, sweet colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful tag Darsie, love it!
    XxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the style and thought you have put into your tag , and the little sentiment is so cute.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!