Sunday, January 17, 2016

Love is Patient...

Hi everyone! Today, I have another pretty floral Valentine card for you that could double as a wedding card! I created my vibrant red flower using a fun ribbon called "Pull Flower Wired Ribbon - Red

I simply pulled the three strands inside the ribbon and then tied the ends together and formed my the flower. I added a pearl in the center, a few flourishes and leaves and was done! A glorious arrangement to go with the perfect poem "Love is patient...", a stamp set from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. All supplies are listed below and are available at the shop!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics White, Light Pink, Pink, Green, Dark Green and Red Cardstock 

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your card is beautiful! Of course, I love the Bible verse bland you've created a card that is gorgeous to go with it. The flower is amazing.
    Sandra Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pretty card Darsie and such a beautiful verse .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Darcie, what a stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous! I love the lacy design and of course, the verse you used on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!