Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Happy...

Hi everyone! I have a pretty watercolor card using inks, a watercolor brush and a new stamp set called Painted Poppy from Altenew. The sweet sentiment is included with the stamp set and there is a coordinating die to match the poppy. I love the splattered look I got with the inks! All supplies are listed below and available at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest 8x8 paper pad; Ranger Watercolor paper, Bazzill Basics Ivory and Aqua Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. This poppy stamp set from Altenew is just fabulous. I just ordered it so I can try your idea of a stand alone poppy which I really like. Thanks Darcie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful. I want that poppy image too now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very well-written blog! The information is relevant and practical, while the clear explanations make the entire article enjoyable and informative. supreme court law firm New Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!