Sunday, September 04, 2016

Sending Hugs...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created a striking card using the colors of white, silver and black, and also used a pretty stamp set from Altenew called "Tulip". I stamped the background tulip in black, then embossed the shadow stamps with silver powder. I just love how it turned out. I finished with a chevron border and a new silk color in charcoal for a bow from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Silver Metallic Cardstock, Gold Mirror Cardstock, Bazzill Basics White Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!