Sunday, June 18, 2017

You are Awesome...

Hi everyone! Today, I'm sharing a card that uses the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxides inks. They are a water reactive dye and pigment ink fusion that creates an oxidized effect when sprayed with water. I have a lot of playing to do with these inks, and I just love the pastel opaque look! What do you think?

You can purchase these inks at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, as well as the rest of the supplies I used, which are listed below.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Distress Watercolor Cardstock, Purple Dotted and Black Cardstock
Embellishments: Tim Holtz Flourish Stencil, 1/8 inch and 1.25 inch Silk Ribbon - Black, Faber Castell Waterbrush, Silver Marker, 3D Foam Squares
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Your post was truly fantastic! It was so insightful and incredibly well-written. phd thesis writing support services in ncr delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this article really helpful. The information is simple, practical, and easy to follow. Great work.digital marketing company in gwalior

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!