Sunday, January 31, 2010

another Sneak Peek...

For information on the Design Team Call for Ethereal Forest Designs, click HERE!

Here's another darling Sneak Peek from Ethereal Forest Designs! This is just one of the image 's being released on March 1st, and it's such a sweet one! Their website is under construction, so make sure you add yourself as a "follower" on their blog to stay up to date on the official release of their digital stamps.


This card was easy to make! I printed "Giraffe Love" on Whisper White cardstock then colored it with Copic Markers. I rounded the corners with a corner punch, then mounted the image to a dark red cardstock. My designer paper is by Close to my Heart and I adhered them to a lime green card. I added the image, rickrack, a satin bow, rhinestones and a sentiment sticker to finish the card. Card size: 5 x 6 1/4 inches

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!