Saturday, January 23, 2010

February Iris...

Wonderful news! The Fred, She Said Blog Hop was a rousing success! We had over 125 entries for the drawing! Now take a peek at the Fred, She Said Blog and see if you won!

Over at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, I'm the featured Design Team Member and my card will be on the blog! How exciting is that? Every 4th Saturday is my day to post to the Sweet 'n Sassy blog, and the other days are taken up by the rest of the design team! If you haven't seen the beautiful creations by the team, you are missing some gorgeous cards!! Make sure you take a moment to check out their blogs as well!


This card uses the stamp set from the January release called "February Iris". I stamped the iris on Whisper White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then cut it out with the Long Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities. I colored the Iris with Copic Markers, and added orange rhinestones to the piece, then layered it to a panel of black cardstock. My designer papers are from Basic Gray (oh I do love them) and fits the iris perfectly! I added a satin ribbon and bow, then finished the card off with black rhinestones. Card size: 5 3/4 x 4 1/2 inches

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this card. The colours are stunning. Please what Basic Grey collection is this from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant and lovely, Darsie. Your coloring is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and your papers and coloring are perfect with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning, Darsie! The colors are gorgeous, and that bow and rhinestone are the perfect touches!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!