Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OCC Saturday Challenge....

For information on the Design Team Call for Ethereal Forest Designs, click HERE!

So, I'm a little late! I had two classes this week and have been a bit swamped and didn't get to the OCC's Saturday Challenge until today. This time it's a sketch, and I used "Emma" from Fred, She Said and turned the sketch onto it's side. But better late than never, I say! You'll find the sketch below, and you still have time to post to Mr. Linky on the OCC blog!


I printed the digistamp on Whisper white cardstock, then colored with Copic Markers. I overstamped the image with a new stamp set from Inkadinkado titled "Beauty Stems from Here", which I love, love, love! I stamped two of the flowers again, (over the dress), colored them with Copic Markers, then raised them up with pop dots. I punched two corners with a new Martha Stewart Punch, then mounted it to pink cardstock. My designer background paper is from the "Euphoria" paper pad by Basic Grey. My decorative floral strips are from Martha Stewart, and I finished my card with pearls and an organza bow. Card size: 5 x 5 1/2 inches

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I LOVE what you did with the stamp.That stamp is gorgeous :)
    You have coloured it all beautifuly :)
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Darsie!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards continue to delight me, Darise! I love the way you overstamped the flower over the girl. It really changes the entire tone of the card. Always great to see you playing along with us on the Ssturday challenge, which you rocked this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh I like! The colour combo is fantastic and I am hearting that floral stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Love what you have done with the flower stamp over the little girl. Very inspiring for sure!! All of your embellishments are wonderful.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet. Love the flower details going down the sides.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    chocolatecraftsandbears

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!