I’m so thrilled to welcome you to Spellbinders® Shape It Up Sneak Peek and Giveaway – Day Six! I hope you have been inspired by all of the sneak peeks of the upcoming Summer CHA releases. The designers have outdone themselves in true Spellbinders fashion!!
I am excited to be showcasing the “Delicate Doilies” die template and I’ve created two cards for you so you can see the versatility of this set!! For my first card, I have used the inset piece of the largest die to make a lacy background! Read further to see how I created this pretty card!
Share this on Pinterest!
- S5-205 Delicate Doilies by Samantha Walker #5
- S4-399 Charmed I’m Sure: Charm tag
- GC-001 Grand Calibur® Machine
Cross Promotional Supplies:
- JustRite® Papercraft, Inc. Delicate Doilies by Samantha Walker, Get Well Labels Twenty
- Bazzil Basics Paper® Cardstock: Light, Medium and Dark Peach, White
- May Arts 1.25 White Silk Ribbon
- Tsukineko™/Imagine Crafts: Desert Sand, Angel Pink, Tuxedo Black ink pads; sponge dauber
- Beacon Adhesives Advanced 3-in-1 Glue
- Recollections: Floral Pearl Self-Adhesive sticker, Pearl
- Copic Marker: Peach
- Wax paper
- Cut medium peach cardstock 6 ¼ x 10 inches and fold to make 6 ¼ x 5 inch card.
- Cut dark peach cardstock 4 3/8 x 5 5/8 inches.
- Cut light peach cardstock 4 ¼ x 5 ½ inches.
- On light peach cardstock panel, align Delicate Doilies #5 in the upper left corner and cut/emboss with the Grand Calibur®. Use wax paper between the die template and your cardstock for easy removal!
- Align #5 in upper right corner of light peach cardstock panel, (as shown) and cut/emboss.
- Align #5 in lower right corner of light peach cardstock panel, and cut/emboss.
- Alight #5 in lower left corner of light peach cardstock panel, and cut/emboss.
- Adhere Delicate Doily inset panel to dark peach cardstock panel.
- Tie silk ribbon around lower portion of panel and make a bow. Add floral pearl sticker to center.
- Cut/emboss Charmed I’m Sure tag, and with die cut still in die template, use an inked applicator to apply pink and tan ink to the raised embossed area.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink on Charmed I’m Sure tag.
- Adhere sentiment piece to middle right of inset panel and add a pearl.
- Adhere finished panel to card base.
For my second card, I used #6 of the Delicate Doilies (the border) set to cut out the lacy doily. I cut/embossed two dark teal and one light teal doily and adhered them together. My sentiment piece is #4 from the die set and was cut/embossed then stenciled with Memento Teal Zeal ink. The pretty border is from a new stamp set from JustRite® Papercraft called Dainty Doilies by Samantha Walker which coordinates perfectly! I added a sweet sentiment and pretty silk ribbon to finish the card!
For contest rules, click HERE!
To enter contest, click HERE!
For more chances to win and to see another fabulous project for today’s Sneak Peek, make sure you hop over to Kazan Clark’s blog!!
Questions? email@example.com No entries will be accepted at this email address.