Friday, July 26, 2013

Journey...

Every once in a while, I find myself having the urge to go back to where I began with stamping. Scenic stamping is a passion that I have not done in a while, but it still lingers in my creative soul. I love getting my fingers inky with delicious color and finding stamp sets that perfectly fit a scene. Inspired by Theresa Momber's "Wild About You" from GinaK Designs, I created this colorful scenic card for you to enjoy! I also used some of the newest dies released at CHA from Spellbinders: Fanciful Lattice and Gold Sentiments. My inks of choice for scenic stamping is the fabulous Memento inks from Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts. You can find the supply list below!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!
 
This card is personal to me as I journey forward with Spellbinders® Paper Arts! Once my term with the 2012 Design Team is over at the end of this month, I am thrilled to announce that I have been asked to join the prestigious Spellbinders Blog Team with the amazingly talented artists: Becca Feeken, Heidi Blankenship, Debbie Olsen, Sherry Cheever, and Seth Apter. To say I am speechless and honored is an understatement! 


You'll be seeing all kinds of creative works from me with photo and video tutorials. I'm so excited to embrace and share with you all the new mediums I have discovered during my year with Spellbinders. I'll be showing jewelry pieces, mixed media creations, scrapbook pages and lots and lots of cards!! 

 
Thank you for coming along with me on this incredible journey ahead! Feel free to find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest and don't forget to "Follow" my blog by signing up with Feedblitz on the right side of this page!

Project Recipe:

Stamps: Theresa Momber's "Wild About You" from GinaK Designs
Paper: Photo Paper, Bazzill Basics Orange, Red and Black Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento inks: Dandelion, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Potter's Clay, Lady Bug, Rhubarb Stalk, Grape Jelly, Sweet Plum, Tuxedo Black, Sponge dauber

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring! You and Theresa have got to teach me a thing or ten! Congratulations to you Darsie! Very excited to see all the things you will be creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your card is art. It should be framed and proudly displayed on a wall for all to see, Amazing, Darsie. Absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new Spellbinders journey! I can't wait to see your creations added to the current team members.
    This card is just beautiful. Like looking out a window onto the Serengeti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new Spellbinders journey! I can't wait to see your creations added to the current team members.
    This card is just beautiful. Like looking out a window onto the Serengeti!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blog team Darsie. I cannot wait to see all the amazing creations you keep on making!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!