Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Altered Pages Blog Hop!


Each Tuesday during the month of June, IMAGINE Crafts would like to share with you the projects that their Artists In Residence have created using products from Altered Pages. The Design Team at Altered Pages will also be featuring IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products on their blog throughout the month and we hope that you’ll visit the Altered Pages Blog to see the fabulous projects that their team has designed as well.

I created this pretty Victorian card using vintage clip art with products from Altered Pages and Spellbinders® Paper Arts 5x7 Heirloom Legacy and A2 Matting Basics B! ~ Enjoy!
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Darsie. It is a gentle, not overly embellished card so it keeps the focus on the lady. I really like this. Thanks for sharing it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darsie,
    Amazing card. Saw it on the blog hop, but when I went looking for it, it was not the card that showed. I loved it the minute I saw it. It is so elegant. The clip art is so beautiful, the way you set, it really pops. Amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition and layout. The embellishments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card...I love the soft romantic feel of it.

    Beautiful!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love the old world vintage feel it has!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! What an amazing card... I love the details. WONDERFUL! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so so classy Darsie, love the colors and style , just my cup of tea
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Darsie , nothing new there then!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card has a nice nostalgic feeling. Pretty card. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card...such soft colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!