Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Love the simple things...

Welcome to Day Three of the JustRite® Papercraft June Release. Today we are introducing two new background stamps designed by Amy Tedder and a new die Vintage Filigree Layers Dies designed by Becca Feeken. I designed this pretty card by using multiply die cuts of Vintage Filigree Layers Dies paired with Amy's Floral Stitched Cling Background Stamp and finished it off with a gorgeous silk bow.  

~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

JustRite Inspiration
Becca Feeken
Sheri Holt
Kazan Clark
Debbie Olson
Heidi Blankenship
Kristi Schurr
Darsie Bruno
Eva Dobilas
Marisa Job
Angela Barkhouse
Michele Kovack


Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics White and Light Green Cardstock
Embellishments: 1.25 Pink Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, White Viva Decor Pearl Pen, Beacon Adhesives, 3D Foam Squares, Decorative Pearl, Sharp Scissors

6 comments:

  1. Holy Scrap ! Darsie, that's just BRILLIANT !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! { thats all im saying } WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. I love the lacey look you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dies are beautiful. Everything about this is beautiful. I wish I could tie a bow like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darsie,
    This card is so delicate, I love the look. Reminds me of a beautiful royal vintage gown with a bow in the back. It is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!