Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hello...

Hi everyone! Today I have a pretty Victorian tag that showcases two of the newest Die D-Lites™ from Spellbinders Paper Arts®. Last week, I was part of the June Jamboree where the designers each made a fabulous creation using the newest dies. You can find my post HERE!

For my tag, I am using Die D-Lites™ Corners and Accents One with Fancy Label Tags One, and a beautiful image by Harrison Fisher. Stay tuned for more tags in the coming days! I just love making them! 
~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Maja Designs Patterned Paper, Bazzill Basics Paper® Black Cardstock
Embellishments: Victorian Woman Clip Art, 1/4 inch Black Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, 3D Foam Squares, Beacon Adhesive, Black pearl

8 comments:

  1. Darsie, I just love this! You did a terrific job in such a small place! You made me want to try it too. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!
    Melinda
    Winter Bear Trading
    www.winterbeartrading.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this tag Darsie-keep them coming!!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Gorgeous Darsie , i love it !
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am speechless. First, because it is my favorite color. Second, my favorite era. Third, I cannot find the right adjective to describe your work of art. You did an amazing job Darsie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with Blue Rose in what she said. These vintage tags just grab at the past to a more "beautiful time." Just lovely to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Vintage and this is
    Gorgeous......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!