Wednesday, June 25, 2014

With Love Tag...

Hi everyone! Here is another pretty vintage tag in my "Victorian Women" series featuring beautiful images drawn by Harrison Fisher, an artist from the Victorian era. You'll find my first tag HERE!

I have a tutorial on how to create the background portion of the tag on the Imagine Crafts blog today, so make sure you check it out! I will be adding more to this series, and stay tuned for a surprise giveaway for my 1,000th post coming soon! YAY!!!

~ Enjoy!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag Darsie- really enjoying these - love the colours on this one,
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Goodness Darsie, how gorgeous is this ? it took my breath away,the colors and style are so beautiful
    Thank you for sharing .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Darsie this is just FABULOUS! LOVE vintage design and this tag just took my breath away! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds so much of Downton Abby, love this era of Victorian Ladies. I have always been a fan of hats so you have nailed this one for me, and the color purple is a bonus. Truly Darsie is is absolutely Gorgeous. Your work is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darcie this is sooooooooooo
    Beautiful......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darsie,
    What a fabulous card. I love all you "Victorian Women" creations...I want to buy them all. You've done an amazing job. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!