Thursday, January 22, 2015

From my heart...

Hi everyone! Today, I have a quick card for you using Spellbinders® Paper Arts newest die templates! This is an easy to layer card that can be created in 10 minutes or less! I love fast cards that look like I spent a lot of time on them! Come and visit tomorrow and I'll have another project for you! ~ Enjoy!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Authentique 6x6 paper pad, Bazzill Basics Paper® Ivory and Teal Cardstock
Embellishments: KaiserCraft Ivory Pearls, 3D Foam Squares

4 comments:

  1. I like it too Darsie when everything comes together in no time at all. Get that much more time to create. Thanks for sharing, lady!!
    Hugs
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you create cards that are beautiful but easy to create. It's inspiring even if it takes longer than ten minutes for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Darsie, the colours and layers look great!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAST & FABULOUS => EXACTLY what I need!!!
    THANK YOU for the CREATIVE INSPIRATION and CRAFTY TEMPTATION Darsie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!