Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday...

Hi everyone! For JustRite Papercraft's Tutorial Tuesday, I show you new ways to use their fabulous background stamps with Rangers Alcohol Inks and Blending Solution. This time, I create a project using Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel as an embossing powder with the large stamps. If you like a lot of texture with your backgrounds, this technique is perfect for that result. Create endless, one-of-a-kind backgrounds that complement their sentiment and image stamps.

You can view the video HERE or HERE! Have you subscribed to my Video Channel yet? Have you subscribed to JustRite Papercraft's Video Channel? Stay up to date on all of my video tutorials by subscribing now or follow or friend me on Facebook! And don't forget to follow me on Pinterest!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. Darcie,
    I know I've said this before, but it bears repeating...you are the queen of backgrounds. The cards are amazing, and that last one, I can see it as an expensive tile in some mansion. Amazing job on the cards, and the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. Love what you did here with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one word - WOW!!!
    What an EXCITING technique - LOVE your inking and the texture of your re-activated embossing - WOW!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your tutorial and lovely cards Darsie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!