Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Blog Hop!

Hi everyone! As Special Project Designer for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, I am fortunate enough to receive the latest papers, embellishments, stamps and ribbons that are on the market today.  This fabulous journey that I am on with this store, started more than two years ago, and I'm still loving it! The members of the DT are awesome to work with, and I am thrilled to be included in this blog hop with them!

This Happy Birthday Blog Hop is for our wonderful friend and owner of The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Sharon Johnson! She is amazing to work for, and is so very generous with product! Today, it is her birthday, and we have all created something special to help celebrate her day.   

These are the talented ladies participating in the hop: Darsie, Deb, Heidi, Michelle, Tricia


Pin It

18 comments:

  1. WOW! What a wonderful early morning wake-up surprise! I am blown away and so honored. Your card is just beautiful, as is all the work you do. All of your projects are 'special' in every sense, but those bigger projects you tackle absolutely amaze me. Topping my list was your G45 calendar project from last year. Totally AMAZING work! Thank you so much for all you so graciously do. It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know you over these last few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a marvellous card...it's sooo beautiful and the colours all blend so wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just stunning! Happy Birthday Sue! What a fabulous gift for her. I love daisies more than any flower and you've managed to create a lovely bouquet of them. I'm always impressed with your creativity and you didn't disappoint this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie this is gorgeous! I'm constantly honored to be on a team with you. Beautiful, beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is outstanding, Darsie! Love the design including the heart and the daisies. Pearls always add just the right finishing touch! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love how you did all the Blossom 4s with the touch of Blossom 3 stamen!! Perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darcie,
    You never stop amazing me. This card is just beyond words. My jaw just dropped when I saw it. Amazing, amazing, job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Darsie. Your card is gorgeous. The heart die cut, the bling, the flowers, the colors and paper choices - just fabulous. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765606476176/

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS card Darsie!!!
    LOVE IT ALL, especially your ELEGANT heart and DELIGHTFUL flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card with the pretty paper and fabulous blooms!
    XxxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is stunning Darsie! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Darsie, this is soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply stunningfabuolouslybeautiful. Lucky for the birthday girl. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing this card made me want to rush to my craft table and start on my version immediately. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!