Friday, January 22, 2010

a new digistamp company...

If you have come for the Fred, She Said Blog Hop, please click HERE!

There is a new digistamp company debuting soon called "Ethereal Forest Designs" and I tell you, the artist has some of the cutest images I've seen so far! As Coordinator of Lee's (the artist) Design Team, I get to play with her images before they are released. My first sneak peak was a Valentine card using "Elmer the Elephant" and you can see the post here!

I am currently looking for a few more artists to join the Design Team and will have information on the Design Team Call in the next few weeks. Brush off your resume and stay tuned!

The next image is "Jewel" and she's just so cute tossing her hearts into the air for Valentine's Day! I just adore this little girl! See below as to how I made this card!

I printed Jewel onto Whisper White cardstock, then cut it out with a Rectangle Scalloped Nestabiliites. I colored the image with Copics, then added faux stitching along the edges. I matted my image to red cardstock, then adhered it to my designer Valentine paper by Martha Stewart. I stamped my sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black, then outlined it with a Copic Marker. I added a ribbon, glittery rickrack, sparkly hearts and a red satin bow to finish the card. Card size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches

5 comments:

  1. What a cute image!!! I love this card! Looking forward to see more designs and learning about the DT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sparkly hearts you've added. Great design. Thank you for participating in the Belli Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that's putting some "heart" into your project Darsie! Adorable hun!
    So glad you could play along with us at Belli!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh fun card - love the image and Maria's comment made me SMILE! Love the border and design! Thanks for joining us in the Belli Challenge - you are very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!