Sunday, May 30, 2010

Holiday Sunday... Pumpkin Patch

Today is Holiday Sunday and I've used a stamp set from JustRite Stamps. I am really liking them and am planning on purchasing more! I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Copic Markers then cut it out with an Oval Nestabilities. I sponged orange ink on the edges and mounted it to a larger oval of white glittery cardstock.

I added glittery green scrolls (the waste pieces from a punch) around the white oval, then mounted it to a glittery yellow cardstock I had cut with a Scalloped oval Nestabilities. My filigree edging are from the Fancy Tags Nestabilities, and I strung orange ribbon through the edges. My designer paper is Origins by Basic Grey and I finished the card off with orange gingham bows and green rhinestones.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome card - so beautifully done, Darsie! Your card from yesterday is gorgeous, also.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!