Thursday, September 30, 2010

Red Santa...

Just a quick post tonight as I'm sicker than a dog! My sister, Robin, went home to Minnesota but I think she left uggiebuggies with me!! UGH!!

On to my card! Deedee's Digis has come out with an adorable Santa with sentiments called "Be Jolly"! As soon as I saw him, I had to color him up! I used the new Basic Gray Jovial paper stack for my designer paper! I love, love, love that stack!

Make sure you hop over to the CDAC where there is a Blog Hop going on with a tons of prizes, free images and more up for grabs! Deedee's Digis will be a part of this blog hop, so join us!

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, it is so festive and bright! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is downright gorgeous, Darsie! I'm always amazed at how you just "color [something] right up!" I need you to lend me a little of your mojo, pretty please -- LOL! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the pretty papers and ribbon. He's colored just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!