Friday, October 01, 2010

World Cardmaking Day Sales!

SALE SALE SALE!! Nothing like a sale to get you started on your cards for the holidays! Deedee's Digis and Fred, She Said is having a SALE on their digis for World Cardmaking Day!

Deedee's Digis is offering a Buy 2, Get 1 Free sale, and Fred, She Said has 25% off Everything with purchases over $10.00! Woohoo! Now's the time to get those fabulous digis you love from both artists!

Make sure you leave a comment that you found your way from my blog!!!

I'm pulling a class card out of the box for today's card, since I've been under the weather (my sister's fault)! *cough*sneeze*cough* This card uses a JustRite stamp set "Witch Way to the Treats" and Halloween Punches from Martha Stewart and EK Success.

1 comment:

  1. How FUN is that card? Such a sweet combination of images, and I LOVE the layering of your punches, Darsie. Sorry that you aren't feeling well -- sounds like somebody taught your sister to share a little too well! ;-) Praying you feel better soon. Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!