Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CASE Wednesday - Penguins

The House That Stamps Built has started something new and fun! One of the  team's designers will create a card, and the rest of the design team and participants are to CASE the card. To CASE a card is to create a new card using the same layout, colors, etc. of the original card. I volunteered to be the first designer to be CASEd, and here is my card for it! Here is Dana's card that we had to case!


And here is my version of her card! I used 8813-J, Candy Cane Penguin, 8909-I, Candy Cane Orb and 8915-D, Christmas Wishes!


2 comments:

  1. Love the papers, the ribbons, the circles, the stamps ... another great card, Darsie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper and the ribbon - fabulous CASE girly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!