Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moose Sighting...

Boy, did I have fun with this card! I just got a bunch of Christmas die cuts from Creative Cuts & More, and created this delightful holiday scene! My base card is the Arch Window A6 Card which I ran through a Cuttlebug folder for my decorated window. I then brushed a black ink pad over the embossed areas for highlights. Next, I took a piece of  acetate and painted my "frosted windows", with white acrylic paint, added snowflakes, then adhered it to the back of the window. My Christmas Tree #04 Large is made of Alpine Velvet Paper which I put through the "Swirls" embossing folder, and my Moose - Small is cut out of Midnight Velvet Paper. Most all of Creative Cuts Die Cuts can be ordered in the Velvet paper, or the hundreds of other varieties of paper they carry.

On the inside of the card, I stamped a pine tree from Stampin' Up in Pine and Gray ink, then brushed the bottom portion with Brilliance Moonlight White for my snow. I added some presents, a chipboard sentiment, K&Company stickers and a velvet bow to finish the scene.

Remember, I have a special 10% off discount code you can use if you purchase from Creative Cuts & More. My code is: CC&M10Darsie



2 comments:

  1. Wow oh wow this is amazing each post you amaze me more. You are the best this is way to precious.
    Big stampin hugs,
    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so wonderful! My mom would love it! She is so into mooses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!