Tuesday, June 05, 2012

JustRite Papercraft June Release...

It's Day One of the JustRite Papercraft June Release and wait until you see this release! I keep thinking that they can't get better than the previous one, but they surprise me! I love, love, love the stamps we're releasing this month!  I'm also showing a Sneak Peek of a new Die set that is being officially released at CHA, which is really exciting! Trust me, you'll be so inspired!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop and don't forget to come back again this week to see what else we've created using the fabulous new release from JustRite Papercraft and Amy Tedder (the stamp designer)!
Project Recipe:
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: Thank You Labels Twenty, Large Fancy Sentiments
Dies: JustRite Papercraft CHA Sneak Peak Antique Tags One, Spellbinders™ Nestabilities® Labels Twenty
Paper:Bazzill Basics Green and White Cardstock, K & Co Julianne
Inks:Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky, White Embossing Powder
Embellishments: Want2Scrap Labels Twenty Nestabling, May Arts Silk Ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Venise Lace
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is amazingly beautiful. I'm ordering both JustRite sets to attempt to reproduce this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from a link on justrite's website and just had to pop over a say how much I love this card. Well done! Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!