Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CAS Christmas...

It's CAS Christmas over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, and I created a pretty card using Spellbinders Paper Arts™ 2011 Heirloom Ornament with JustRite Papercrafts Noel Christmas Ornaments stamp set. I finished it off with Kaisercraft Pearls I colored with a Copic marker and a burgundy suede bow!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, Ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.    

4 comments:

  1. great CAS card I am loving the ribbon- so rich looking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant, love the simplicity too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean simplicity and elegance of this card. Your work is such great inspiration...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! Love the embossing.. I am going to have to get that other ornament die, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!