Saturday, September 08, 2012

Cheerful thoughts...

 Hi everyone!! During my catalog card making frenzy for JustRite Papercraft, I created this beautiful card to showcase the stamp set Just Because Vintage Labels. This set is so versatile, I just love it! I stamped the image frame with green ink on JustRite Papercraft's Antique Labels One Die, then the sentiment inside with a different ink color. I paired it with some of the new gorgeous Spellbinders Paper Arts™ dies.

If you haven't purchased the catalog yet, now is the time to do it! There are so many inspirational cards and projects from the JustRite Papercraft design team! You'll be inspired! Yes, that's one of my cards on the cover!!

Don't forget to check back here on Monday, where we are releasing the new September stamp sets from JustRite Papercraft!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Yellow, White and Mint Green Cardstock, Prima Sun Kiss patterned paper
Ink: Memento Cottage Ivy and Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Silk Ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Button, Recollection Pearls, Twine
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Dots, Beacon Adhesives

2 comments:

  1. Darsie, LOVE this card!!! Especially the colors you used. Very pretty indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!