Thursday, November 08, 2012

Nutcracker Sweet...


It's CAS Christmas with The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and today my card uses an image with coordinating paper from Graphic 45's Nutcracker Sweet paper pad. I added a contrast piece on the side of the image created from Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Persian Accents and finished it off with metallic gold string and KaiserCraft pearls.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, Ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.  

1 comment:

  1. great card Darsie- just got this pad now I can think of some uses for this year -Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!