Wednesday, November 28, 2012

JustRite Papercraft December Release...

Today, the JustRite Papercraft design team is showcasing their creations for the new December Release featuring fabulous stamps for Valentine's, Mother's Day and Wedding cards. My card features the newest background stamp called Elegant Damask and I paired it with Hugs & Kisses Sentiments

I embossed the beautiful background with white embossing powder on red cardstock, then stamped my image and sentiment, added pearls, then an elegant two-toned silk ribbon bow!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!
 
Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Red and Ivory Cardstock
Inks: Versamark, Ivory Embossing Powder, Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Burgundy and Ivory Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Recollection Pearls, Beacon Adhesives, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Foam Dots

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!