Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Celebrate the Moments...

It's week three of my guest designing for Eclectic Paperie and when I opened the goodie box Kim sent me, I knew I would be making something special with the Echo Park For The Record 2 paper pad! I just love the pretty color scheme! Soft tones of pink, red and peach with a splash of black makes this card really stand out!

I used Spellbinders Paper Arts™ Die D'Lites™ Garden Weave to add a lacy filigree touch to the paper, and a nice sentiment from ustRite Papercraft Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four clear stamp set. I finished the card off with a butterfly embellishment and a lush double looped two-tone silk ribbon bow.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Echo Park For The Record 2 paper pad, Bazzill Basics Pink and Red Cardstock
Eclectic Paperie carries a vast collection of papercrafting supplies from Spellbinders dies, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Maya Road, and more!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!