Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day...

It's Week Two of my Guest designing duties for the Eclectic Paperie and in honor of Valentine's day, I have created this pretty card! I don't usually make tall cards, but I just love Authentique's "Lovely" Paper Pad and wanted to show it off. I used one of the fabulous Die D'Lites from Spellbinders Paper Arts™ called Fantastic Flourish Three as my accent piece.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Authentique Lovely Paper Pad, Bazzill Basics Pink Cardstock
Embellishments: Maya Road Ruffle Blossoms, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Beacon Adhesives, Recollections Pearl Sprig Accents

Eclectic Paperie carries a vast collection of papercrafting supplies from Spellbinders dies, Tim Holtz, Ranger, Maya Road, and more!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous die from Spellbinders and paper is so lovely. Beautifully put together Darsie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful card....elegant w/o being fussy! But yet "girlie" enough for anyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!