Sunday, June 30, 2013

Congratulations!

Here's a quick and easy card for you to create when you are in a hurry! I created my background using gelatos and a baby wipe, and you can see the full technique HERE! Once my background was how I liked it, I stamped JustRite Papercraft's Sweet Lace Background with Black StazOn ink onto it. I left a portion blank so I could add my sentiment from Large Fancy Sentiments. I finished the pretty card with black seam binding and a pretty Prima Rose! It's as simple as that!

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store has quite a large selection of JustRite Papercraft Background Stamps on sale, some as low as $11.01 and there are Christmas Background stamps priced at $9.71!! These stamps are so versatile, and now is the time to grab a few before they are gone!!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!


The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!