Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Let the beauty ...

I had a fabulous time in Virginia, demoing at A Happy Stamper's Stamp store with JustRite Papercraft! I spent the weekend meeting wonderful crafters, then enjoyed the evenings with my brothers! Lots of laughter, fun and cooking! I cooked up a mess of food and put it in my brother's freezer!! He'll be set for a while with "Mom" food, I'm thinking!

When I got back, I had time to whip up a pretty tag using JustRite® Papercraft's Vintage Wallpaper background stamp along with a lovely sentiment from Amazing Paper Grace Stamps by Becca Feeken!  I stamped my background stamp on cardstock then used Spellbinders® Paper Arts Spiral Blossom One and created a pretty rose for my main focal embellishment. I added Jewel Flowers & Flourishes and Foliage with a bit of vintage lace and a fluffy silk bow from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store to finish it off!!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Darsie!

    Sounds like you had a great time. Feel free to come to Halifax sometime to demo, hang out with some of us crafters and fill my freezer with goodies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darcie,
    Sorry to miss you when you were here in VA. Hope you'll come back and say hi whenever you are in the area. We are hearing good things about your demo!


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!