Saturday, September 07, 2013

From the Kitchen...

Here's a quick and easy project that would be perfect as stocking stuffers, teacher or Secret Pal gifts! I created this treat bag using JustRite Papercraft's newest stamp set "Baking Antique Tags One". I took a piece of cardstock, size 4.5 x 6 inches, folded it in half, then cut/embossed the ends with Spellbinders® Paper Arts A2 Scalloped Borders One. I used the ingredient stamp to finish off the flaps, then added a smaller tag cut with Antique Tags One on top. I filled my baggie with chocolate covered pretzels (YUM) and finished it off with a silk bow! Easy as that!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!



Project Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Basics Ivory and Red Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Embellishments: 1/4 inch Black Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Beacon Adhesives, Recollections Black Rhinestones, Plastic baggie, 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!