Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Call me...

 Welcome to Day Two of the JustRite Papercraft December Release.  Today we have two fun antique telephone themed sets to share with you. Our first set today is our Remember When Cling Background Stamp. This vintage collage gives you space to write your personal message on the phone memo pad. It is also designed to coordinate with our  Call Me Soon Clear Stamps.

Call Me Soon Clear Stamps is a super fun set that takes us from the days of the rotary dial phone to the present with Text, Tweet and Skype me in the set.  The design team had a ton of fun with this set and I can't wait to see what your create with this fun set. I found a fun clip art picture of a rotary phone and used the dial stamp to create my project today.

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

 Please take some time to visit all the designers participating in today's Blog Hop!

  JustRite Inspiration
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Kazan Clark
Angela Barkhouse
Barb Schram
Sheri Holt
Michele Kovack
Margie Higuchi
Kristi Schurr

Project Recipe:
Paper: Black/Silver Cardstock, Bazzill Basics White Cardstock
Embellishments: Black wire, Zig FX Painty Pen - Silver, Beacon Adhesives,  3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!