Monday, December 01, 2014

Wonder of the Season...

Hi everyone! Today, I have created this pretty Christmas/Winter themed tag using Spellbinders Paper Arts Snowflake Bliss, 5x7 Reflective Moment, and Butterfly Twist with stamps from RubberMoon. You can see a tutorial on how I made the faux granite background HERE! I'll have another "Victorian Women Series" tag for you tomorrow, plus a blog candy announcement at the end of the week! Stay tuned!

~ Enjoy!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darsie such a lovely tag and a great Tutorial, looking forward to your Victorian Women Tomorrow .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazingly lovely tag you created. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie,
    Beautiful tag, love the background. Great colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog offers some excellent insights. I liked the clear writing style and useful information. It was both educational and enjoyable to read. Medical Admission Guidance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!