Sunday, April 12, 2015

Thinking of You Tag...

Hi everyone! Today, I created this pretty vintage tag using some of the newest dies from Spellbinders Paper Arts®. If you haven't taken a look at the lovely flowers and gorgeous decorative dies, you are missing out! I just love mixing and matching the elements to make my tags. I think I love making these tags the most!

YOU can enter to win this by hopping to The Stamp Simply Ribbon Stores blog and leaving a comment! Valid entries for the contest will only be accepted on THEIR BLOG at this link! While you are on their site, make sure you check out the store and all they have to offer. The ribbons are to DIE FOR!!!! I get all my ribbons from them!

Deadline is April 14th at Midnight! Good Luck!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Paper: Tim Holtz Stencil - Gothic, Bazzill Basics Paper® Ivory, Green, Kraft and Black Cardstock

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

8 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful Darsie. You seem to be able to take a simple tag and turn it into a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elaborate, feminine and fit for royalty! Exquisite use of die cuts and elegant flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and elegant looking. I love your beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tags too Darsie and this one of yours is just gorgeous!!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there :) I love your elegant and vintage style :) this tag is just amazing!Thank you fo visiting me today! xoxo Aneta aka ARTISANT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!