Hi everyone! Today, I have a fun tutorial for you on how to create your own embossed paper using Spellbinders® Paper Arts 3D Embossing folders. Sculpt your surfaces with Spellbinders® 3D M-Bossabilities™ folders. Take your embossing beyond to get a more realistic impression with their 3D folders! They offer a more dynamic embossed and letter pressed look for an amazing result.
The sandwich for Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities folders in Spellbinders Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine (stack from bottom up): B-Pink Embossing Plate, 3D M-Bossabilities Folder with Media Inside and D-Raspberry Adapter Plate.
This week, Spellbinders is having a great offer on 3D Embossing Folders! Buy One Embossing Folder and get the Second One FREE! You can't beat that! You save between $6 - $8 with this offer.
The sale is good until September 19th, and you'll want to use my shopping code: DBEMBOSS
Share this on Pinterest!
Instructions on how to make your own embossed paper:
1. Lay four or five sheets of Kleenex tissue inside of your chosen 3D Embossing folder. I am using Labels 34 Medallion! The more sheets you use, the thicker the paper will be.
2. Spray Memento LuLu Lavender Fireworks ink all over the tissue surface as shown. The ink washes off when you are finished.
3. Spray Memento Summer Sky Fireworks ink in various spots on the tissue surface as shown.
4. Close the lid onto the folder and emboss using the Raspberry and Pink plates in your Grand Calibur®. Leave the tissue inside the folder, place a few books on top, and allow it to dry.
5. Remove the paper from the embossing folder once dry, then trim to fit your card. Decorate as desired.
Dies: Spellbinders Paper Arts® Labels 34 Medallion 3D Embossing Folder, Die D-Lites™ Butterfly, Celebra’tions™ Line by Richard Garay: All You
Paper: Kleenex Tissue, Bazzill Basics Paper® White, and Purple Cardstock
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Memento Grape Jelly ink pad, Fireworks Sprays: LuLu Lavender and Summer Sky
Embellishments: Melissa Frances White Pearls