Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Holidays...

Hi everyone! Today, I am showcasing a pretty paper pad from Graphic 45 called Time to Flourish, and it has lovely floral sheets inside, and you can purchase it at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I used the December sheet with poinsettias as my focal point, and embellished using Spellbinders Victorian Fan as a medallion. I simply cut two from gold mirror cardstock and layered them under the image. Add a silky bow and a sentiment and the card is ready for Christmas giving! Supplies are listed below!

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

Project Recipe:
Inks: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts Lady Bug ink pad

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. I really really really like this Christmas card! I particularly like how you used ribbon in multiple ways to create dimension. Did you twist the green ribbon to create the folded ribbon? Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Darsie love the ribbon style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pattern papers and a gorgeous card too! Love the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!