Hi everyone! Today, I've created a wintry holiday card for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store using a fabulous paper pad by Bo Bunny called Sleigh Ride as the focal point. I just love the birch trees mixed with the dusky hues of blue and gray! I added some glimmer to the paper with a Wink of Stella Brush - Clear Glitter Marker, but sadly, is very hard to capture in a photo. The shimmer is divine though!
I added a glittery deer, snowy hills and a sentiment from JustRite Papercraft Peace and Joy Sentiments Clear Stamps to finish the card.
Share this on Pinterest!
Project Recipe:
Paper: Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride 6x6 paper pad, White Glitter Cardstock, Bazzill Basics White and Gray Cardstock
Inks: Zig Wink of Stella Brush - Clear Glitter Marker, Memento Tuxedo Paris Dusk ink pads, sponge dauber
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs
from Spellbinders dies, JustRite Papercraft stamps and other stamps,
ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a
multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

Another beautiful card Darsie , fab background .
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card design!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Thank you. I must have a dozen deer dies cause I really like deer. I am always up for ideas on using them.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this informative post. The content was practical, insightful, and definitely worth reading from start to finish. PS Law Chamber Delhi
ReplyDelete