Hi everyone! Today I have a lovely card using The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store's newest stamp set called "Thank You For Caring Coneflower". I simply stamped the coneflower with black ink onto white cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. My finishing touches were dotted washi tape, black and lavender silk ribbon, with rhinestones for a bit of bling.
Share this on Pinterest!
All supplies are available at:
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs
from dies, stamps,
ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a
multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.



Such a pretty little card Darsie!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card design and I love the pretty bow you added to it too!
ReplyDeleteSo inspiring! Thanks for the motivation. phd thesis writing support services in ncr delhi
ReplyDeleteClear, concise, and straight to the point! This gave me a whole new way to look at the topic. Thanks for putting together such a helpful piece.local seo agency in gwalior
ReplyDelete