Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Paper Pieced Sunflower...

Hi everyone! Today, I have used the "Sunflower Season" stamp set for a fun card I created for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I stamped the image three times on designer paper in orange floral, green polka dot and black and ivory checked. I then cut out portions of the image to create a paper pieced Sunflower. I love how it turned out!

You can read all about the supplies I used HERE:

Pin It
Share this on Pinterest!

All supplies are available at:

The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store carries a versatile collection of supplies for your papercrafting needs from dies, stamps, ribbons of all textures, styles and thicknesses, beautiful papers from a multitude of companies and lots of fabulous embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. This is so very gorgeous and I love the papers you chose for your sunflower too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!