Sunday, June 06, 2010

Stamp of the Week...

Repeat Impressions "Stamp of the Week" is on their blog "The House that Stamps Built", and the "Fairy's Fun/Dragonfly" is the featured stamp! I also used "Heart flower" and "Daisy" for the flower border. The sentiment is from their "Sheet of Verses" which has quite a number of excellent sentiment stamps. Make sure you visit their blog for the special offer on the Fairy Fun stamp! The details to this offer is only available on their blog! Also, check out the rest of the design teams' fabulous creations with this fun and versatile stamp.


10 comments:

  1. So pretty Darcie! I love all of the details and I love how you stamped the flowers! Very nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love all your elements in your card, the daisy pearls and that perfectly tied bow are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Darcie! That scene you created is so well done - I just love the sky and flowers you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darsie: How adorable! I love the fairy stamp and how you coordinated the rest of the picture! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I simply love this card Darsie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, Darsie! Great papers, beautiful bow, and I love the flowers on the bottom of the panel. It gives such "scale" to the size of the little fairy. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, Darsie. Those colors and papers are just perfect with the image. Love the little flower bed you created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh.... Darcie, your design and detail are always fabulous! This is such a beautiful, beautiful card!! (yes, I said twice!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Darsie, I just love all the different elements on your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate the time you take to visit my blog and leaving your thoughts!